Travis Kelce Accidentally Hits Fan With Golf Ball, Quickly Apologizes


Travis Kelce accidentally knocked a fan in the head while competing in a celebrity golf tournament.

Kelce, 36, appeared at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am on Friday, February 13, per social media footage, where he accidentally hit a bystander with one of his golf balls.  Kelce subsequently apologized to the individual for his errant ball.

“He was told by the lady that she is OK,” one fan wrote via TikTok, sharing footage of the interaction. “Nice guy.”

Kelce has not further addressed the incident. Us Weekly has reached out for comment.

Travis-Kelce-and-Donna-Kelce-GettyImages-1526291447


Related: Donna Kelce Addresses Travis’ NFL Future Amid Retirement Rumors

Not even Travis Kelce’s mom, Donna Kelce, has the inside scoop into whether he’s ready to retire. “I just want him to do what he feels comfortable doing,” Donna, 73, told TMZ in an interview published on Friday, February 13. “He’s got to talk to, you know, people that are in his life to decide […]

The Kansas City Chiefs tight end previously hit a pair of fans with his golf ball while competing in the American Century Celebrity Golf Championship in July 2024. At the time, Kelce also checked on the injured fans.

“The least I can do is take a picture,” he said in TMZ footage that summer, later telling the crowd, “Alright guys, I’m going to say you should probably move out of the way.”

Kelce rose to fame in 2013 when he was drafted by the Chiefs and has played for the NFL team throughout his entire career. He has yet to publicly clarify whether he intends to play another season or hang up his cleats for good.

“I think I’m still searching for those answers,” Kelce told Chiefs icon Tony Gonzalez in a December 2025 interview. “The way this ended with a sour taste in my mouth, I feel I need to make the right decision for me. I feel like I have a lot of love for this game. If I came back it’d just be to answer that flame that I still love this thing.”

During the sit-down, Kelce further hinted at the various factors that were going into his potential retirement decision.

“If it was just Sundays, I could play till I was 50. Obviously, there’s so much that goes into it,” he said at the time. “Arrowhead being Arrowhead, the atmosphere [and] playing in front of them, those will be memories that I cherish [when] I’m old and gray. … It’s special, man, and I love playing for them.”

Donna Kelce Thinks Sons Jason and Travis Will Be Involved With Football After Retirement


Related: Donna Kelce Thinks Jason and Travis Will Always Be ‘Involved’ in Football

Many football fans are clamoring for updates on Jason Kelce and Travis Kelce’s retirement timelines, but mother Donna Kelce isn’t worried about them hanging up their cleats. “[I] can’t believe that they wouldn’t be in the future involved with football in some capacity because they love it so much,” Donna, 71, told People in an […]

Weeks later, Kelce was still mulling his decision.

“First things first, I love this team,” he said in a press conference held last month. “I’m proud of the way we finished it even though it ended the way it did. Guys still showed up, gave it their all, and that’s all you can ask for. Either it hits me quick or I’m gonna need a little time. We’ll see.”

As Kelce makes his final retirement decision, his family are also still awaiting answers.

“I just want him to do what he feels comfortable doing,” Travis’ mom, Donna Kelce, told TMZ on Friday, February 13. “He’s got to talk to, you know, people that are in his life to decide what he wants to do. I’m not sure, we’ll see what happens.”

Donna, 73, shares sons Travis and Jason Kelce with her ex-husband Ed Kelce. Jason, 37, also played pro football, returning in 2024 after 13 seasons with the Philadelphia Eagles.



Source link

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top